All-Inclusive Tubal Reversal Fee
Dr. Rosenfeld’s office offers an all-inclusive procedure for one low cost of $6400. This all-inclusive fee includes all aspects of the entire tubal reversal process including office visits, labs, surgery, surgical center, and post-operative care. It also includes any other procedure needed to maximize your chance of pregnancy such removal of fibroids or ovarian cysts.
The scope of tubal reversal services you can expect with Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld includes:
- Full physical exam
- All lab work
- Pelvic ultrasound – which can pick up other problems such as small fibroids or abnormal ovarian cysts that may interfere with fertility or cause other gynecological problems like heavy bleeding with periods
- All surgical center expenses – operating and recovery rooms
- Hysteroscopy during the surgery to evaluate the endometrial cavity to identify and remove abnormalities such as polyps, small fibroids or cysts that might interfere with conception
- Important dye testing during surgery to ensure tubes are fully open
- The On-Q PainBuster pain pump for pain relief after surgery (optional) – note if the pain pump is not used, it reduces the fee by $400
- All postoperative care and follow-up until conception, including monthly consultation with our nurse practitioner and/or Dr. Rosenfeld.
If you have more questions, please visit our tubal reversal cost page. Or simply call us at 866 790 0095 to speak to one of our nurses with more than 20 years of tubal reversal experience. Se habla español.