TLR Patient Testimonial
“I was forced to be sterilized in China in 1996… At first, we tried In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedure in 2005. But it was not successful…The TLR surgery was done perfectly, it also repaired the ugly scar I got in China, even though it’s been 10 years after the sterilization did on me. Miraculously, I was pregnant with my first son Mason in September 2007, just 5 months after the procedure…I cannot imagine what our life would be if we did not meet you and get this procedure done by you. We cannot say enough well about you, Dr. Rosenfeld, your staff, and this life change surgery. Thanks again!”
The Facts about TLR vs IVF
- Tubal Reversal has a superior success rate over IVF.
- Dr. Rosenfeld will be completely honest with you once he reviews your tubal ligation operative report. He will tell you if a TLR or IVF is better for you. He can reach you through phone or e-mail.
- Micro Tubal Reconstruction only requires a maximum of 3 visits on the contrary to IVF, which requires daily injections, blood tests, plus ultrasounds 6 times per cycle over $15,000 per cycle. Some insurance may cover part of the cost of the blood work, Ultrasound, and medicines. Multiple cycles may be required for a single pregnancy.
- On the other hand a tubal reversal surgery with Dr. Rosenfeld only costs $6,400 with everything included. NO HIDDEN OR EXTRA FEES!!!
- Tubal reversal surgery is 1/2 the price of what it takes to have IVF done and you can have more than one baby if you desire without having to pay every single time.
Success Rate: Tubal Reversal vs. IVF
“I honestly receive a large amount of patients that end up being referred to me from IVF doctors all around the world because they know that their patients have a greater chance of having successful pregnancies with a Microscopic Tubal Reversal.”
– Dr.Bernard L. Rosenfeld